CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

What a busy crazy family we have been around here lately!!
Ashlynn finished her first season of softball off and did a great job. I know she is young but I wish she was more serious about playing and learning the game. I think she would really enjoy it and would be good. She is now a 2nd grader!! She had such a great year in 1st grade and did AWESOME!! We are so proud of her!! Now we will see what the summer brings for her and how we can keep her entertained!!
Greyson is still growing like a little weed. We had to take him back to the doctors this week for acid reflux..finally the doctor listened to me and didn't tell me again that we were over feeding him!! A mother knows best right??!! Poor little guy is not feeling well from the reflux and has a nasty sounding cough. He is up to 12lbs 9 oz and has to go back on the 16th for his 4 months...YES 4 months shots and a check up on the reflux.
Jay again is is busy working hard for us and we enjoyed having him off for his 7 days. He ended up having some dental work done so the last part of his 7 off wasn't much fun for the poor guy. My dad, brother and Jay finally all had the same days off to make a trip out on the 4 wheelers.
I am busy as ever!! I have been sewing...made Ashlynn a rag blanket like Greyson's, which I will have to post some pictures! Got material to make my niece one for her birthday!! Tonight I scrapbooked and made a few fun things for bonco. I miss being creative and you would think
I would have a time to get it done...yeah right!!
We have been looking at buying a house but can't decide if we want to stay here in BM or move to Winnemucca. We have looked at a few houses and of course the ones you really like are the more expensive ones!! Go figure huh!! Such a hard task!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment